RTKNH has put together several presentations on the Right-to-Know law. These presentations offer a comprehensive review of the Right-to-Know law and covers governmental records, minutes, public and nonpublic meetings, and violations.
More videos can be found on the Right to Know New Hampshire YouTube Channel
RTKNH is available to provide a right to know training class to your group. The training class includes our presentation on the Right-to-Know Law. To schedule our training class for your organization or citizen’s group, contact us.
To contact us, please click ‘Send us a message’ on the right side of this page.
In addition to our training, below is an index to other educational information on New Hampshire’s Right-to-Know Law.
Important Note: Depending on when the information was published, it may not reflect recent changes to the law.
- Public Meetings and Governmental Records NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- NH Right to Know Law NH Municipal Association April 2015 (NHMA)
- Open Government Guide Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press 2011
- Advocating for a more Open and Transparent Government – RTKNH
- NHSBA School Board and RTK Training at Oyster River School Board (Video) Barrett Christina 3/26/2012 Right To Know discussion starts at 1:05:15
Last Updated: 01/31/21