RTKNH has put together a presentation on the Right-to-Know law. This is a comprehensive review of the Right-to-Know law and covers governmental records, minutes, public and nonpublic meetings, and violations.
RTKNH is available to provide a right to know training class to your group. The training class includes our presentation on the Right-to-Know Law. To schedule our training class for your organization or citizen’s group, contact us.
To contact us, please click ‘Send us a message’ on the right side of this page.
In addition to our training, below is an index to other educational information on New Hampshire’s Right-to-Know Law.
Important Note: Depending on when the information was published, it may not reflect recent changes to the law.
- Public Meetings and Governmental Records NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- Public Meetings NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- Public Records NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- NH Right to Know Law NH Municipal Association April 2015 (NHMA)
- Electronic Communication NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- Open Government Guide Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press 2011
- Is it a meeting? NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- Draft Minutes Practical Considerations NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- Electronic Documents and Use of Email Communications (NHSBA)
- Right To Know Guidelines At Your Fingertips, 2007 NH School Board Association (NHSBA)
- Non Public Sessions NH School Board Association (NHSBA)
- Practical Approach to Compliance (LGC Annual Conference 2015)
- Right to Know Law Meetings and Minutes Christine Fillmore Esq., Paul Sanderson Esq.
- NHMA RTK Training at Madison (Video) (Slides) Paul G. Sanderson 5/13/2014
- NHMA RTK Seminar at Durham (Slides) C. Christine Fillmore 5/28/2013
- NHSBA School Board and RTK Training at Oyster River School Board (Video) Barrett Christina 3/26/2012 Right To Know discussion starts at 1:05:15