RTKNH has put together a presentation on the Right-to-Know law. This is a comprehensive review of the Right-to-Know law and covers governmental records, minutes, public and nonpublic meetings, and violations.
RTKNH is available to provide a right to know training class to your group. The training class includes our presentation on the Right-to-Know Law. To schedule our training class for your organization or citizen’s group, contact us.
To contact us, please click ‘Send us a message’ on the right side of this page.
In addition to our training, below is an index to other educational information on New Hampshire’s Right-to-Know Law.
Important Note: Depending on when the information was published, it may not reflect recent changes to the law.
- Public Meetings and Governmental Records NH Municipal Association (NHMA)
- NH Right to Know Law NH Municipal Association April 2015 (NHMA)
- Open Government Guide Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press 2011
- Advocating for a more Open and Transparent Government – RTKNH
- NHSBA School Board and RTK Training at Oyster River School Board (Video) Barrett Christina 3/26/2012 Right To Know discussion starts at 1:05:15