Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, the following RSA 91-A meeting requirements are waived, effective immediately, for the duration of the State of Emergency:
- RSA 91-A:2,III(b) that a quorum of a public body be physically present unless immediate action is imperative
- RSA 91-A:2,III(c) that each part of a meeting of the public body be audible or otherwise discernible to the public “at the location specified in the meeting notice as the location of the meeting, so long as the public body:
- Provides public access to the meeting by telephone, with additional access possibilities by video or other electronic means;
- Provides public notice of the necessary for accessing the meeting;
- Provides a mechanism for the public to alert the public body during the meeting if there are problems with access; and
- Adjourns the meeting if the public is unable to access the meeting.
The Attorney General has published guidance on how to hold emergency meetings.
View all Emergency Orders here