The following Bills, will be before the House for a vote this Thursday.
HB 1347 – Bill requires meeting minutes to include:
- Names of the members who made or seconded each motion
- Brief summary of comments made during deliberations
- All relevant details necessary to enact or implement the motion
HB 1579 – Bill requires a record of non meetings
- Collective Bargaining Strategy or Negotiations
- names of members, persons appearing before the public bodies, meeting places, and beginning and ending dates and times, name of collective bargaining unit discussed
- Consultation with legal counsel
- names of members, persons appearing before the public bodies, meeting places, and beginning and ending dates and times, name of legal counsel and how legal counsel participated (i.e. in person, by phone, etc)
HB 1788 – Bill sets copy cost to 10 cents per page
RTKNH supports all 3 bills.
Please contact your legislators and ask them to support these bills.